Monday, June 3, 2013

Our First Anniversary!



This Spring, we celebrate the first anniversary of this blog. Wow! I am honored to have taught over 100 lessons on classical music appreciation to thousands of fans in 63 countries. The icing on the cake has been the publication of my book, Twleve Quizzes on Classical Composers.

My goal for Year #2  is to finish posting composers - I think we only have one to go, before there is a full twelve months of composers. The next step will be to organize them into their own pages for the ease of  my students.  Beyond that, I'll mostly be checking YouTube links and continuing my search for fresh performances...

...but first, I will be taking some well-earned family time.

Thank you for a wonderful year.

Sincerely,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment